Foto: Air Canada
granted the organization its status of Tax Exemption for its support of social education initiatives world wide.
ACTIVEVOICE offers English language services,
primarily private English training. Proceeds sustain operations and fund scholarship programs for girls.
Founded by May D. Gavini, a business English teacher from Canada, ACTIVEVOICE received its legal status as an association in April 2008.
Members desire to make a positive social change and promote a conduct of patience, respect and dignity towards others.
Foto: Rosemary Ratcliff
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens
can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Foto: Simon Howden
Official Tax Exemption
for ACTIVEVOICE - A LIFESTYLE OF LEARNING
by Zurich Tax Authority, Switzerland, December 2008
- When you donate or contribute over CHF 100 your funds are tax deductible (according to applicable laws). Zurich Tax Authority granted ACTIVEVOICE tax exemption status on December 2008 for our work and support of social education initiatives:
- fundraising for girls scholarships
- consultation on educational programs
- development of study materials
- support of teachers for humanitarian projects
- promotion of ending world illiteracy
- Our social business promise:
- give maximum benefits to our learners and members
- transparent business practices: cost effective, avoid losses
- generate surplus for improvement & expansion of association
Articles of associationRead more
In your thirst for knowledge, be sure
not to drown in all the information..